Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Tips: 5 Essential Things to Carry for Prom




Hello everybody! The most important thing (in my opinion) for prom is the purse. The purse, not only compliments the dress, but it also useful to carry things that might be needed for emergencies.

Since prom is the most important night of every girl's life, I would want to make sure you have the right things for the right time. Here are some of the things that I think you should carry for your perfect prom night.


Compact mirror with blot powder- If you have oily or combo skin (like me) then this was very useful to get rid of those shiny spots on your face. It also translucent so it doesn't ruin your foundation and it keeps your face matte.



Cell phone with camera or a digital camera- If you want to take pictures with your friends on the dance floor and capture all those memorable moments then this is definitely for you.


Makeup remover- I can't tell you enough how badly your eyeliner will smudge or run throughout the night (it's bound to happen). This is very helpful for a touch-up so you will keep a clean face.



Flats- I don't know about you, but I cannot wear my heels for a long time on the dance floor. Heels are cute and all, but it hurts and I know you don't want that to stop you from having fun. I think this is very helpful since you can quickly put it on and it has various colors. Also it's great if you don't want to go barefoot on the floor, I know I don't.



Floss- You will be laughing and smiling at prom, so keep this in handy after you eat your meal.

Hope this helps! And remember to have fun and cherish the moment ^_^
 What is your to-go for prom?

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing sweetie:)

Arika Yasmine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

In the end of high school we celebrated prom & I used to wear the red dress too like you :)
Miss those time when prom used to be a big event during my school time :) I didn't bring make up but my friends helped me in putting the make up on me...

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

Dayna Ivy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the red dress!! Those are awesome tips, thanks :)

Marija said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this post! Wish I had brought flats to my prom back in the day haha!

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...