Saturday, April 14, 2012

How Pinteresting! Top 5 favs on Pinterest


Hello Fashionista! Hope you are having an amazing Saturday. Sorry this post isn't much, but I’m leaving to go to my boyfriend cousin’s birthday party. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the outfit that I wore from the party.


For today’s post I am going to discuss my 5 favorite pictures from Pinterest.

  • Favorite Outfit- Ballet Inspired (I love the colors and outfit on this resembles what I would wear as a ballerina)


  • Favorite Shoe- Nude platform with bow (I fell in love with this shoe the moment I saw it)


  • Favorite Motivator- Be strong (I love this quote, it gives helps me realize that I'm strong)



  • Favorite Pet- Kitten (I love this picture since it also reminds me of my childhood)


  •   Favorite Humor- Funny face (This is sometimes why I do not raise my hand in class)

I am proud to say that I was awarded the "Tell Me About Yourself Award" by one of my favorite blogger, Kelly from Keep Sitting Pretty!




The rules of accepting the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.

2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to more bloggers!

1. I am a huge anime fan.
2. My favorite food is Crab Rangoo.
3. I am a proud member of the Phi Beta Kappa and Psi Beta.
4. I love magicians.
5. I don't like seafood (except for Crab Rangoo since it doesn't smell or taste like seafood).
6. I don't like watching scary movies.
7. I always wanted to be a romance novelist.

Chosen Bloggers
Blair | Blair Bendel
Valerie | Beauty + Fashion
Sarah | Blondie xo
Marija | Rose Horseshoe


2 comments:

Valerie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE ballet inspired fashion! Thank you soo much for the award!

Blair Bendel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you very much!! :) and yes indeed the Ballet inspired things are so so cute! I want everything!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...