Happy Monday everybody! Finals is almost here so you know what that means...stress!!
It's that time of the semester where your grade is on the line. Whether you’re doing well or not everybody experience stress during finals. So for today's post I will talk about a few things I do to de-stress for finals.
- Listen to music (Music always helps me relax when I study)
- Take a breather and walk outside (The fresh air helps me feel more relaxed and less tense)
- Watch something funny (Laughing helps me to de-stress and release all that anxiety and pressure built inside)
- Exercise (Keeps me focus and my mind active)
- Take a power nap (Cramming all that info can leave me exhausted, so I take a 20-30 minute nap to recover)
- Take a nice bath (Let all my stress drain away by taking a nice warm bath in order to relax my body)
Hope this helps! Good luck ^_^
What do you do to de-stress?